Sunday, March 17, 2013

Street Dentistry and a Must See Video

I know I'm supposed to be working on a post to chronicle our last days in India, but I couldn't resist giving you a little sneak peek at some of the craziness there. I'm not quite sure if these guys take dental insurance, but I'm pretty sure you get what you pay for.

Could this guy technically be considered colleague of Dr. Collins?


Tools of the trade:



Discount for two extractions:

I asked this "dentist" if I could take his picture and after I did he waved his hand away and yelled, "Oh, why don't you go back where you came from?" Yes sir.

As for us...India or Austin, we treat them all the same. Enjoy a video with some of the highlights from our dental mission at Rising Star. And I promise, more pictures are coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. My husband and I just got back last week from Rising Star. I've enjoyed reading your blog and your new video is great. So fun to see the same kids I fell in love with in your video! What is the song that you put with it? I love it and want it for myself:) Rising Star children will be forever in my heart as I'm sure it is the same with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so jealous you were just there! We keep looking at these pictures and longing for the day we can return. I'd love to hear about your trip there and some of the amazing things you learned. One of the many things I learned is how much I love pants with elastic waistbands!!

      Delete